PC router repair question

A straight 1/4 " router bit snapped in half and was sucked into my PC 690 router. It sheered off all the plastic fan blades inside. Can anyone tell me how to take the router apart to replace the fan? I can't figure out how to remove the colett seat from the main shaft. TIA. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com