PC dovetail jig bits

Saw the recent posts regarding the PC 4210/4212 dovetail jig, so I thought I'd share a source for Whiteside replacement bits. These are the best prices I've found. And free shipping to boot!
http://www.holbren.com/product.php?productidE4&cat=0&page=1
http://www.holbren.com/product.php?productidE5&cat=0&page=1
I haven't patronized this outfit before, but I took a chance and ordered anyway.
These prices are even better than the "kit" price at Woodcraft (#146434):
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyidR79
Hope this helps.
Sid