PC 890 cd rom

I can't get the CD that came with my 890 router kit to run. I borrowed a laptop to run it and I get audio but no video on the router table top project. Has anyone experienced this or is it just the laptop I'm using? The error message says it can't find the video files decompressor. Sorry to be so dense, I'm a Mac user, IBM thinkpads and Microsoft are foreign to me.
I think the cd that comes with the 890 requires a video mode of 800x600. My machine had similar problems with displaying the video and changing the resolution did fix my problem. If that doesn't fix it, check to make sure you have the latest drivers for your pc installed.
Dave

laptop
Has
message
BErney1014 said:

You're not missing anything by not viewing this. But if you really want to see it, open the AVI files with Media Player, and MP will automatically download the codecs necessary to view the video.
I haven't got the disk handy, and I don't remember which codec it uses, but if you still have trouble, let me know and I'll upload the proper codec that you need.
Something interesting to notice: The Router Workshop guys use two wrenches to remove the router bits from the router, instead of the "auto-lock". I see their unit works as well as mine - NOT!
Greg G.