Parrot joke

Then there's the burgler in a dark house and he hears a voice saying 'Jesus is watching you.' Burgler shines his flashlight around and it lights on a parrot who says 'Jesus is watching you.' Burglar says 'Phew, only a parrot.' Parrot says 'I am not *only* a parrot, my name is Moses' Burglar says 'What kind of idiot would name his parrot Moses?' Parrot says 'The same kind of idiot that named his Rottweiler Jesus'

Good joke, but does it have to be posted daily? Any why here?