PAPER ROCKET

I found this site while looking for something else entirely. But, as it turns out, entiredly on-topc.

This is for when you've run out of ideas to get rid of all your excess sawdust. You finds out how to make paper from swdust - you look it up. Then you takes your paper, and you makes rockets. Then, instead of the puny little thingy they show to launch 'em, you uses your air compressor to shoot 'em waay up in the air. And, to coincidently land in your neighbor's yard, instead of yours. And that's how you gets rid of sawdust. No prob.

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T