Panel Saw Plans - panelsaw.zip (0/1)

washers are USUALLY little round metal thingies with holes in the middle of them. Although you can also find fiber washers, nylon washers, rubber washers, zinc plated washers, stainless steel washers, thick washers, thin washers, fender washers, and also WINDOW WASHERS!

dave

Cable Tech wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Hey, Dave, did you ever see HBO's "Candid Candid Camera" series? I remember one with topless window washers (female, of course), and hidden cameras filming the reactions of the people in the office building.

Doug Miller

Here is what I found so far to build a panel saw. Does anyone have anything more in detail, such as the ubolt and washers for the carriage?

Reply to
Cable Tech

Allen Funt. I used to watch it all the time!

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Do a search on PANEL SAW. You'll find kits and hardware to make your own and naturally plenty of factory built models.

Before I bought a Safety Speedcut, I was about to build a panel saw. I'm real glad I got a factory built one. A good one will have features that are difficult to build into your home built model.

Don Dando

Reply to
Don Dando

-- Mark