panel optimizing software

Does anyone know of freeware for panel optimizing. I don't need anything fancy!
cut list plus is quite good and easy to use. I've used it a lot since I bought it and always been glad to have it.
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

fancy!
Try posting this request in alt.comp.freeware
Hello, You may like to check out our PLUS 2D - Nesting and Panel optimization Software. The Light version should be sufficient for rectangular parts. There is a demo available at www.nirvanatec.com/downloadcenter.html that may be sufficient for small problems. For large problems, it does not display all the layouts though. If it is a 1 off problem, try writing to snipped-for-privacy@nirvanatec.com with the sample data. Hope it helps. s.shrikanth