panel optimizing software

Does anyone know of freeware for panel optimizing. I don't need anything fancy!

Reply to
emrys

cut list plus is quite good and easy to use. I've used it a lot since I bought it and always been glad to have it.

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Try posting this request in alt.comp.freeware

Reply to
Lee K

Try

started with their DOS version back in the 1990's. Did all of my big plywood projects with it. In fact, the plans for my entertainment center that so many have purchased include extensive sheet cutting diagrams from this old program. The new windows version is nice and the free one works for small projects. Just picked up the small shop version for my kitchen cabinet remodel I have on the drawing board as we speak.

Good Luck,

Reply to
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Wood

Hello, You may like to check out our PLUS 2D - Nesting and Panel optimization Software. The Light version should be sufficient for rectangular parts. There is a demo available at

that may be sufficient for small problems. For large problems, it does not display all the layouts though. If it is a 1 off problem, try writing to snipped-for-privacy@nirvanatec.com with the sample data. Hope it helps. s.shrikanth

Reply to
Shrikanth S