Palmgren 84261 6-1/8" Benchtop Jointer with Dust Collection

I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of this brand or have this jointer it is the one I'm thinking of getting. I found it on amazon for $250, it only has 6 reviews five of them where five stars one was a four star.
And feedback on this product will be helpful thak you :)
Deborah
Palmgren is making tools for craftsman, Specifically I know that the Craftsman 15" lathe is a Palmgren.

If Palmgren is making tools for Craftsman you might be interested to know that here in Canada, Sears was advertising this brand new for $200CDN (On Sale). I was hard pressed to justify spending $500CDN for an anvil type when I could do the work with a flush trim bit and a router or a portable planer/shaper. $200 makes this piece of equipment affordable so now I am rethinking the idea. Hope this helps!
Tom Rick Cox ( snipped-for-privacy@bob.com) wrote: : Palmgren is making tools for craftsman, : Specifically I know that the Craftsman 15" lathe is a Palmgren.