Over thinking a problem that really doesn't exist...

..or is it the "Easiest Drawers Ever"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S074ke-EJ6U

Discuss...
On 5/15/2015 8:30 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

I think he has a cool idea but there is a router bit out there that virtually does the same thing. When dealing with the typical full extension slide you have to be working within 1/32" tolerances. I'm not so sure that bending wood to form corners is going to be be predictable enough to produce consistent sized drawers with this type accuracy.
Also it is going to be very important that the height of the blades set up is going to be perfect so that the joint will actually close and or so that there is no gap as his demonstration produced. First off Plywood is NOT consistent in thickness, this fact is going to make each drawer a hit or miss situation.
Back in 2011 I built approximately 100 drawers of all types and sizes. I have gotten pretty fast at it and have learned techniques for fast clamping and seriously clamping is the most time consuming for me.
This might be revolutionary for a factory type application for budget cabinetry and drawers and the inexpensive drawer slides that allow for a lot of play but probably not for the typical full extension slide.

Maybe with paper covered particle board mass production "furniture." Fold and insert screw locks.