Outfeed table for Ridgid/Sears TS?

Has anyone made an outfeed table for the Sears or Ridgid contractor tablesaws that have the front and rear attached "align-a-rip" type fences? I can see how to attach an outfeed table to a front-only attached or even rear attached flat style fence but am not sure with the "S" design of the Sears. Does an outfeed table even need to be attached? I'm thinking that an unattached one with a slight misalignment of the miter slot could be a major headache.
Thanks for any ideas. Cheers! Duke
I've got a Ridgid model TS2412 and my outfeed table is set away from the saw with just enough clearance for the rip fence to move freely. Also, the miter slots are a little over width with a couple holes drilled in them to keep crap from building up. I can't see it necessary to have them tight fitting since you wouldn't run the miter gauge or sled too much farther than the blade. There was some more detailed discussion about that part of it here a little while back. Also, my outfeed doubles as an assembly table, picnic table (for when I have to eat in the shop) and bed (for when I have to sleep out there) :-) It's got to be a woman thing!!!!
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Yea, I did, I just used some "L shaped" shelf hanger brackets, and mounted the outfeed table a few inches back fron the T/saw table. Tony

I have a TS2424 and built the outfeed table featured in Wood Magazine's October 1999 issue (#117). That just happened to feature the TS2424 as the contractor's saw they were attaching the table to, so it was pretty specific. Here's the link to the issue. It's still available.
http://store.yahoo.com/woodstore/is117oc19.html
I really like this table. It folds down behind the saw so that there's no real loss of space when you slide it back to the wall (OK, 3/4" or so). Since I didn't feel like spending $100 on formica to laminate the top of some MDF, I used birch plywood and high gloss ploy. Works great and easy to clean.
Shoot me an e-mail if you want additional info.

fences?
even
the
that