OT: Yummy yum yums

What's a Sunday without an e-mail from one of my health-nut friends.

People eat this shit. A lot!

Robatoy

that is just gross. I was never into nuggets and chicken patties anyway, now I know why.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I think it has been probably been exaggerated somewhat but I've never been "into" that sort of stuff either. You won't catch me anywhere near KFC or Macdonald's and if I'm buying chicken I always buy whole breasts.

There have been similar articles in british newspapers and TV programmes highlighting the issues and total lack of hygiene, like stuff that has fallen on the floor being swept up and put back into the production line. Not just chicken but all meat products - burgers, pies, sausages....

Reply to
Stuart

Ahhh yes sausages (love'm so). A butcher's way to max out on his trash.... but dammit, there's some really nice spicing and use of herbs gone on over the years. But the fact is that the bulk is nothing but fat and salt and filler.....

Reply to
Robatoy

Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques