OT: Yummy yum yums

What's a Sunday without an e-mail from one of my health-nut friends.
People eat this shit. A lot!
http://tinyurl.com/25t6coj
On 10/03/10 1:12 PM, Robatoy wrote:

OK, I am only buying proper chicken parts or whole birds from now on, that is just gross. I was never into nuggets and chicken patties anyway, now I know why.
--
Froz...

I think it has been probably been exaggerated somewhat but I've never been "into" that sort of stuff either. You won't catch me anywhere near KFC or Macdonald's and if I'm buying chicken I always buy whole breasts.
There have been similar articles in british newspapers and TV programmes highlighting the issues and total lack of hygiene, like stuff that has fallen on the floor being swept up and put back into the production line. Not just chicken but all meat products - burgers, pies, sausages....

Ahhh yes sausages (love'm so). A butcher's way to max out on his trash.... but dammit, there's some really nice spicing and use of herbs gone on over the years. But the fact is that the bulk is nothing but fat and salt and filler.....
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 10:12:14 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

And people wonder why I call them "Chicken McDog Nuts"...
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch