OT - Where to get those Salt and Pepper Shakers

A week or two ago someone posted a picture of a salt and pepper shaker along with their holder. Picture was SnP1_Project_Finished.JPG. I saved the picture but unfortunately I didn't keep the contact info. I posted a followup asking for the source of the shakers, but if the info was given I didn't see it.
Any help on whose project this is and how the second version came out? I think the first split when the dowel was installed a little tight.
I would love to find this set and build a similar project.
Dave
They are on any number of sites including Amazon....
Be prepared for "sticker shock"... they are/were very expensive...
(Amazon.com product link shortened)77566089//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i9_xgl60/104-4660908-3181514?v=glance&s=home-garden&nP7846
Dave wrote:

Thanks for the link. The one at Amazon is nice but not quite the one pictured. I'll keep looking.
Dave

(Amazon.com product link shortened)77566089//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i9_xgl60/104-4660908-3181514?v=glance&s=home-garden&nP7846
along