OT: Two good ole' boys just wanting to catch a few fish!!!

There's stupid and then there's these guys...
http://dragonlaffs.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/14.gif

"And, once the pin is removed, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer your friend..."
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx
On 9/20/2013 11:25 AM, Dave Balderstone wrote:

I totally believe that there was at least a 50/50 chance the the idiot dropping the handgrenade could have actually dropped it in the boat.
On 9/20/2013 11:25 AM, Dave Balderstone wrote:

No shit. Once upon a time long ago we kept a precise count of hand grenade explosions during combat operations. If 200 hand grenades were issued at the beginning of the operation, and we counted/heard 16 distinctive HG explosions during, there better be 184 turned in at the end, _before_ anyone in the unit was allowed to leave the tarmac to stand down.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net