OT Top 10 Aussie beer ads

This was posted on another group.
Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nxxVe5pTs&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Ed Pawlowski wrote,on my timestamp of 21/11/2009 3:43 PM:

This one always cracks me up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yGJVnOwxz0&feature=related

Brilliant, hilarious, and trebuchets, too! Thanks!
Scott
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:43:12 -0500, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"

That 4-guy shop was great, wasn't it?
Proof that trebuchets rule!
The rest were ho-hum.
-- We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them. -- Abigail Adams, letter to John Adams, 1774