OT: So who is worse; Michael Jackson or the soldiers that allegedly tortured the Iraqi POW's?

I'm trolling, BIG TIME, fellas. I'm bored right now. Tell me to go to hell for being OT, or just play along and get those creative juices flowing to speak to this subject I just pulled out of the air (watch out now, no BUTT jokes!).

I'm still forming an opinion on the torture thing as I don't really know enough to draw a conclusion. I've reached my conclusions with regards to the gloved one, however...

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Fuck off, Dave.