OT - Serial Dog Killer

Didn't want to add to the recent thread on dog attacks. Was forwarded this, from my sister.
Serial Dog Killer A vicious serial killer has been shooting dogs atrandom in Arapahoe County. Dogs are being pickedoff one at a time, and the number of deaths are mounting. Police in the state advise all dog owners to "Watch your Dog." This photo came from a collie breeder in South Denver of the killer caught in a careless moment. Regardless of what breed we have, we can't be too careful. There are some real sickos out there.
http://www.mangojacks.com/daforums/uploads/thumbs/29.jpg
They have since apprehanded the suspect:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/cats/catniplegalized.jpg
JOAT We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity. - Unknown
They have since apprehanded the suspect:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/cats/catniplegalized.jpg
Turns out, there was more than one suspect.
http://www.jokeemail.com/pictures/stick_em_up.htm

On a serious note: Around Portland OR, there's been some nut(s) attempting (and succeeding in several cases) to poison dogs in public places. A few of the parks with leash-free areas have been baited with chicken carcasses, raw meat and such over the last 6 months or so - I don't recall the poison found on/in the bait. I believe about 4-6 dogs have died. IIRC, just last week more raw meat had turned up on one of the coastal areas (Oregon coasts are all public property) - poison testing in progress.
There are truly some disturbed and disturbing people out there.
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
Didn't want to add to the recent thread on dog attacks. Was forwarded this, from my sister.
Serial Dog Killer A vicious serial killer has been shooting dogs at random in Arapahoe County. Dogs are being picked off one at a time, and the number of deaths are mounting. Police in the state advise all dog owners to "Watch your Dog." This photo came from a collie breeder in South Denver of the killer caught in a careless moment. Regardless of what breed we have, we can't be too careful. There are some real sickos out there.
http://www.mangojacks.com/daforums/uploads/thumbs/29.jpg
They have since apprehanded the suspect:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/cats/catniplegalized.jpg
<Sigh....>, it's always the young ones. When I was his age...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com