OT: Personally, I love women....

How many atomic power wedgies did Bill Kristol receive as a kid?

BILL KRISTOL: Look, the only people for Hillary Clinton are the Democratic establishment and white women. The Democratic establishment

-- it would be crazy for the Democratic Party to follow an establishment that's led it to defeat year after year. White women are a problem, that's, you know -- we all live with that.

JUAN WILLIAMS (National Public Radio correspondent and Fox News contributor): Not me!

HUME: Bill, for the record, I like white women.

KRISTOL: I know, I shouldn't have said that.

(whatta douchebag)

Reply to
Jeff

I bet his mama, Gertrude Himmelfarb, has already wiped that smug smile of his off.

Reply to
bookman