OT: People of Walmart

I confess... I spent 1/2 hour I will never get that time back.
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com /
Robatoy wrote:

and it's associated site http://www.youdrivewhat.com /

More great time wasters: http://thatwillbuffout.com / http://thereifixedit.com / http://poorlydressed.com /

http://thereifixedit.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/129057438342972414.jpg
said:

Don't forget
http://www.wreckedexotics.com (serves 'em right for spending that much on a car....)
jc

Sorry. I started looking at them. Got to the third level but I was too close to suppertime.
Nausea.
RonB
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:48:36 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Hah! I did, too, at least that. Fun romp, wot?
-- What helps luck is a habit of watching for opportunities, of having a patient, but restless mind, of sacrificing one's ease or vanity, of uniting a love of detail to foresight, and of passing through hard times bravely and cheerfully. -- Charles Victor Cherbuliez