OT: Oldest pushstick is gone

Oscar, 1988-2006
The original shopcat. Jade took over when Oscar retired to the sunny window project.
I'm gonna miss him.
Andy
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:24:27 -0700, "Andy"

Sorry to hear that!
I have two left, both from '89-90. One is deaf and blind and can stand next to me while I joint or plane with the CD running. <G> I don't know how long either of them have left...

I know how you feel. We lost our oldest a few months ago. I still wake up expecting to see her lounging there on her special pillow on the foot of the bed. You have our condolences.
Bob the Tomato wrote:

A couple across the street have an orange cat that over the past 4 years would come and visit me and the neighbor. The cat has retired to its own backyard the last two years. I'm told the cat is about 19.
john wrote:

Sounds like my cat. He's decided that walking to the litter box is too much trouble with all this furniture to hide behind, so he spends a lot of time in the garage or outside. Can't jump the fence anymore but will climb over it if he's interested. That's something to watch. Joe

Sorry to hear about you companion. Mine is a Chocolate Lab that will be 14 years old next month. She has gotten a reprieve from the governor twice this year. I suspect the third will be the final.