OT - Now MY Truck Died Too

Page 2 of 2

The only problem with that is that most of the idjits who travel too slow in the fast lane are too dern ignorant to look in their rear view mirror! During my years as an OTR driver, I tried VERY HARD not to tailgate, but sometimes your could literally spend hours in the fast lane waiting for some yoyo to get the idea and move over.
--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.
[...]
On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:46:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

"We are not Hillbillies. We prefer the term - Appalachian-Americans."
I could email you a copy of the current Motor Trend...
(heee...)
Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Sun, Jan 8, 2006, 4:05pm snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com (TomWatson) doth offer up: <snip> I could email you a copy of the current Motor Trend... They got a pickup article?
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax

Still running my 1987- F-150. Still doesn't use any oil but at the price of gas today I have been thinking it might be time for a change. Those small truck sure are small though.
Glad it worked out for you JT
Lenny
"J T" wrote in message

It's them damn shoes again!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Darn - does this mean you won't be writin' a country song now???
:)
Cheers -
Rob
Fri, Jan 6, 2006, 10:21am snipped-for-privacy@leevalley.com (RobinLee) spills it all with: Darn - does this mean you won't be writin' a country song now???
Now you spoiled it. I was figuring on doing just that, as soon as I could figure out how to make up for the fact I don't drink anymore, then get a train in there somehow. Would have bee a real hit. I'd figured on finishing up my banjo, then singing it on the Grand Ol' Opry. Ah well.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax