OT - North America - Lunar Eclipse Alert

Around midnight tonight (CDT) we should be seeing a lunar eclipse.

Saw it here in BC Mx at about 2am until sometime after 3:30 am, when we gave up and went to bed.. *yawn*
Not as spectacular as one I'd seen before when it got VERY dark, but seeing the moon turn into a soft orange glow was worth staying up for..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:16:39 -0700, mac davis

Got it on the west coast USA at o-dark-thirty. I got a couple of good shots of eclipse/deep coloration. I'd post them but the wife has the camera.
Bob the Tomato