OT: New tools arrived!

Got my Grizzly shipment today.
40" lathe, 6" jointer, Shop Fox mortiser and 1hp dust collector and various extras.
Still have to find a bandsaw, oscillating sander and drill press.
Already banished the yard tools and children's sports equipment from the garage into new Rubbermaid sheds in the backyard, so it's just move a couple of bikes outside whenever I want to do some work.
Now for the push of putting all this stuff together.

That's what they call "a nice problem to have".
Oh, yeah, and I think I'm supposed to say, "you suck".
:^)
Have fun, --Martin
Is it money or priorities that you need ??