OT - Need Vehicle Input

http://www.motorpasion.com/images/gremvette.jpg
I think I'd like to have one of these, for hauing wood. Anyone here have one? If so, how does it handle?

Hah! It looks like the front end of a modified hearse. Anyone in a rush to be put in the ground?
J T wrote:

With the proper trailer hitch, you could tow a Radio Flyer loaded with wood. Or buffalo chips.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Great, if you only do small projects.
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 10:04am (EDT-2) snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.net (WarrenWeber) doth sayeth: Great, if you only do small projects.
You don't have any imagination at all, do you? http://chris.wheadon.us/blogsphere/cjblog.nsf /(Images)/321751D98AFFAB638525713D001FB129/$File/loaded%20car.JPG
Besides, it looks better than the new pickups.
http://www.midwestautousedparts.com/carshow06/23.jpg
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 12:45pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JT) on Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 10:04am (EDT-2) snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.net (WarrenWeber) doth sayeth: Great, if you only do small projects. To which I responded: You don't have any imagination at all, do you? <snip> and posted a bad link.
Damn all. Don't know how that link got screwed up. Try this instead.
http://www.cybersalt.org/cl_images/1zzzzxa/cleanweirdimages/loaded.jpg

What does JOAT need a lumber-fetcher for anyway? As the representative of the Woodworking G0d5 (after all, aren't they leet?), shouldn't he be taking deliveries of sacrifices daily?
Puckdropper

On Sep 19, 12:56 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Drive that thing and see what a stream of new humiliations feels like.
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 9:31am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth claimeth: Drive that thing and see what a stream of new humiliations feels like.
Hey, it's a Corvette. Corvettes are always cool.
On Sep 19, 12:47 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

(G) With a Gremlin tail? That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out she doesn't shave....
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 3:06pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth sayeth: (G) With a Gremlin tail? That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out she doesn't shave....
Don't knock Gremlins. http://www.dragracingonline.com/raceresults/wheelstanders_1.html
Shaving would not be the subject of discussion at that stage.
On Sep 19, 8:52 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

But wouldn't it be nicer if she didn't have clumps of hair in her armpits?
Somebody wrote:

Never is with a 3 bag job.
Lew
Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 6:54pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth query: But wouldn't it be nicer if she didn't have clumps of hair in her armpits?
I can think of several responses. But, so far, the only one I think the ladies would appreciate is - don't be so damn picky..
Robatoy wrote:

More like finding out that Meg Ryan is a guy. ew!!!!