OT - Need Vehicle Input

I think I'd like to have one of these, for hauing wood. Anyone here have one? If so, how does it handle?

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Hah! It looks like the front end of a modified hearse. Anyone in a rush to be put in the ground?

Reply to
Upscale

With the proper trailer hitch, you could tow a Radio Flyer loaded with wood. Or buffalo chips.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Great, if you only do small projects.

Reply to
Warren Weber

Drive that thing and see what a stream of new humiliations feels like.

Reply to
Robatoy

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 10:04am (EDT-2) snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.net (Warren=A0Weber) doth sayeth: Great, if you only do small projects.

You don't have any imagination at all, do you?

$File/loaded%20car.JPG Besides, it looks better than the new pickups.
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 9:31am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth claimeth: Drive that thing and see what a stream of new humiliations feels like.

Hey, it's a Corvette. Corvettes are always cool.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

"Warren Weber" wrote in news:GsSdnYxHwaEF1WzbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.com:

What does JOAT need a lumber-fetcher for anyway? As the representative of the Woodworking G0d5 (after all, aren't they leet?), shouldn't he be taking deliveries of sacrifices daily?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 12:45pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J=A0T) on Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 10:04am (EDT-2) snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.net (Warren=A0Weber) doth sayeth: Great, if you only do small projects. To which I responded: You don't have any imagination at all, do you? and posted a bad link.

Damn all. Don't know how that link got screwed up. Try this instead.

is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

(G) With a Gremlin tail? That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out she doesn't shave....

Reply to
Robatoy

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 3:06pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth sayeth: (G) With a Gremlin tail? That's a bit like finally getting Meg Ryan in the sack and to find out she doesn't shave....

Don't knock Gremlins.

Shaving would not be the subject of discussion at that stage.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Gremlins.http://www.dragracingonline.com/raceresults/wheelstanders_1.html>> Shaving would not be the subject of discussion at that stage. >

But wouldn't it be nicer if she didn't have clumps of hair in her armpits?

Reply to
Robatoy

Never is with a 3 bag job.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 6:54pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth query: But wouldn't it be nicer if she didn't have clumps of hair in her armpits?

I can think of several responses. But, so far, the only one I think the ladies would appreciate is - don't be so damn picky..

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

More like finding out that Meg Ryan is a guy. ew!!!!

Reply to
NoOne N Particular