OT: Nature at its Finest

I've received many remarkable nature photographs over the years but the photo of a nesting Falcon in perhaps the most remarkable nature shot that I've ever seen.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Nature is truly breath-taking! A FALCON NESTING IN A TREE
http://i.imgur.com/YW6Fufm.jpg

Cute :)
Locally, something similar happened a couple of days ago. A woman was speeding, lost control and the car was airborne for 200 feet. Hit a tree 15' up. She didn't survive.
--

dadiOH

Remember reading on the Darwin Awards about a guy who hooked up a JAT engine (jet assisted takeoff) to the top of his car. He flew himself into the side of a mountain at 300 mph. He didn't survive either. Don't know if the story is true, but there's certainly enough stupid people around to consider it possible.
On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 12:41:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

When we were living in NY, the parents of a HS kid bought their 16YO son a ZR-1 for his 16th birthday. One night his GF dumped him and he did much the same.

It's not true but it does sound plausible enough to be so, these days.
http://www.snopes.com/autos/dream/jato.asp
I heard a case in the early 50's in the desert outside of El Paso - Biggs AFB. Might have been the source of Az and others.
Martin

That is a treecar a wheeled/steel version of a treehouse.
Martin