OT More Problems for California

This just in, GOLF Banned in California
Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.
Because burning wood and charcoal in California causes Cancer this is an environmental disaster.
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Golfer-s-swing-sparks-25-acre-California-blaze?urn=golf-266447

Bullcrap alarmist lies. Go soak yer head.
nb

Well said, nb.
nb
On 9/1/10 1:08 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:

Wow, really? Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.
--

-MIKE-

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to indicate sarcasm ??
'round here ... uh .... it seems like even IT would be marginally adequate to convey that such a post was to be humorous....

Did YOU know it was intended as humour?
On 9/1/10 2:02 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:

Please. His satire was about as ambiguous as the smell of rotten eggs. Just admit he got you and move on.
While you're at it, brush up a little at onion.com. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 9/1/2010 3:02 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:

However, Californica being Californica, it would not be at all surprising if they enacted some sort of ludicrous legislation intended to prevent future occurrances.

Why are you guys talking to the Kneel and Bob troll?
I just had to add his new email addy to my filters, but they're engaged now. I highly recommend that tack, sirs.
-- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson

"The troll's" latest project ... a gift for grandma that -- sadly -- couldn't be finished before she passed.
Now, it's a gift for mom.
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_WVVYjLCNo2w/TH0vlVG4eqI/AAAAAAAABHs/kzkAFxztiOY/s640/P1040918.JPG
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_WVVYjLCNo2w/TH0vmrM2SLI/AAAAAAAABH4/msOtZai3RS0/s640/P1040921.JPG
Padauk & maple. Watco Danish Oil + paste wax finish.
Please TRY to remember that the definition of troll is NOT one whose opinions disagree with yours.
I don't see that elsewhere. Only here.
"Leon" wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Golfer-s-swing-sparks-25-acre-California-blaze?urn=golf-266447 ---------------------------------
Take your meds Leon and stay out of the rough<G>.
BTW, this one didn't even make the news since there were a couple of bigger fires today.
Lew

Glad you got a grin out of it Lew. ;~)

Oddly it was on the National MSNBC web page... Slow news day I guess. LOL.