OT: Mayweather for the win in the 3rd

Whathehay...been wrong before...that kid is q u i c k.

Reply to
Robatoy

What brand of bit was it? Tom

Reply to
tom

I mentioned it elsehere...Royce-Ayr

Reply to
Robatoy

Ah, thanks. I'm glad you're okay. Tom

Reply to
tom

Thanks. It was only a scare. Royce makes fabulous tools, first class. Their saw-blades for solid surface are truly the only ones that leave me a glue-ready edge. (We're talking solid surface here, because there are a few blades that leave glue-ready edges in wood.) I'm reasoably sure my bit got bumped/dropped during sharpening.

My post, dealing with the sudden breakage of a piece of carbide, was mostly meant to illustrate that shit happens...out of nowhere... always be cautious. Never take anything for granted, even when using a quality piece like a Royce.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

Have you mentioned this incident to Royce?

If so, what are they going to do to remedy the situation?

Reply to
Lee Michaels