ONLY ONE c l i c k FOR DISABLE PERSON.....

Hi Respected Sir/Madam, I am Disable Person right from the beginning of my childhood from Polio attack which affected my both legs. I need yours only 1 CLICK on my URL/link who have on this page

This is yours help with me and for this I will be very Thankful to you.

Regards

Reply to
ineedyourhelpp3

Ian Dury did alright with it. Up to a point.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot