OT: Man calls 911 over 28-year-old son's messy bedroom

Page 2 of 2

Yeah, we may be living with him! LOL
Steve Turner wrote:

28 year old son, living at home in his parent's basement and a political consultant. Since the story doesn't mention party affiliation, my bet is democrat.

Certainly "American"

Oh, bullshit, Mark.
I know several local parents heavily involved in their children's support, and, as one would expect in a heavily red state, they are invariably Republican. In blue states, they are probably most likely to be Democrats.
They all have one thing in common: stupidity, which has nothing to do with political parties.
Charlie Self wrote:

That's odd, my perception is that stupidity is a fundamental element of all political parties.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Yes, and to all groups that base themselves on "platforms," AKA dogmatism, but it's not tied particularly to any single political party. It's share and share alike.