OT - Krauthammer

Page 2 of 2

North American economies Bill. Basically the US and Canada. Slightly different but essentially the same.
Dave wrote:

There are three countries in North America. And, what of the economies of Europe? Asia? South America? Et cetera.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
BillinGA wrote:

and study the Bible but can't figure out how my actions are interfering with the relationship women have with their doctors and what effect that relationship may have on the US population. Maybe it is a west coast thing. BTW...thanks to all that post useful techniques, tool pro and con data,and pictures of your work. Most appreciated.

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 15:40:55 -0500, Bill wrote:

Yeah, and I'm not really sure why we care if he's white and studies his bible - perhaps an adjustment to his meds is in order :-).
carrying a cross.
I'll admit to being tempted when the clip vs magazine issue was rolling along. Didn't you get that one going? I was never in the military but grew up on bases in the US and Japan. At firing ranges I never heard any shooters refer to their magazine regarding .45's and M-1's. Yes, it was a long time ago. Most likely the 1st posting was prompted by being an older white guy getting tired of being blamed for most everything happening nowdays. On a serious note, I've been fooling with tools and wood a long time at a hobby level. I have not felt the need to add my $.02 on anything...always glad to hear about someone's experience with a new tool or methods of work and , again, the pictures from others more dedicated to the craft.

Didn't you get that one going? I was never in the military but grew up on bases in the US and Japan. At firing ranges I never heard any shooters refer to their magazine regarding .45's and M-1's. Yes, it was a long time ago. Most likely the 1st posting was prompted by being an older white guy getting tired of being blamed for most everything happening nowdays. On a serious note, I've been fooling with tools and wood a long time at a hobby level. I have not felt the need to add my $.02 on anything...always glad to hear about someone's experience with a new tool or methods of work and , again, the pictures from others more dedicated to the craft. Where in GA? Got a good place to buy lumber? The toy stores, I've found. ;-)
Where in GA? Got a good place to buy lumber? The toy stores, I've found. ;-)
I'm a little south of Atlanta. I've traded with Peachstate Lumber in Kennesaw and Atlanta Hardwood inside 285/Northside. Highland Hardware always has some interesting boards but not a great quantity. Rockler in Sandy Springs has some small stuff on the shelf/floor and bigger boards in back. Find someone with a sawmill near you...that's where you get the best deal if you are able to/care to dimension their rough stock. Mid to south GA...no help here. I think there is a casual poster in Cochran that may offer suggestions.

What about them? There's enough of a difference between our North American economy and those you've listed to differentiate them.

3 dozen countries in North America. The Central American countries are part of NA along with several island countries in the Carribean and Atlantic.
plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Astute observation. ----------------------------------------------------

"dadiOH" wrote:

Sorry guys but the birth rate in the USA has been dropping for at least the last 50 years.
http://tinyurl.com/afbjeqc
The above is just one source, there are others.
Do a Google on "USA birth rate" for others.
Biggest problem is the bible thumper fanatics attempting to impact legislation that attempts to interfere with the interaction between a woman and her doctor relative to woman's health issues.
Seems the old fart white guys think they should still strive to keep women second class citizens.
Off the box.
Lew

Because of decreased fertility, we have now many more geezers like me collecting social security and fewer capable young people working to pay for that social security. And you want to further decrease the young population???
--
Best regards
Han