OT: Just plain awesome.

Page 2 of 2
Robatoy wrote:

That was sick and did like the soundtrack too. Unbelievable what this guy does with a bike!! Have to forward it to my son.
Thanks Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I did forward a link to my two sons who are avid bike riders (Colorado Triple ByPass, for example http://www.flickr.com/photos/denvech/2698139212/in/set-72157602407882262 / http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6234595 )
My elder son's reply was:
"Yeah, but he's probably never kissed a girl!"
(sounded like a touch of envy to me).
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

That guy was slick, but he sure changes shirts a lot. '~)

changes.

.
They mentioned in the Youtube sidebar that it was shot over a period of time. I guess between hospital stays.

"filmed over a period of a *few months*..............."
I hope he changes shirts. They might get a little smelly over a period of a few months. <BG>

That young man is one hell of a fine athlete.
Dennis