OT - Just for fun . . .

Go to www.google.com type in: french military victories
click on the: I feel lucky button.
:-)
--
Jim Mc Namara

You can also do it with Weapons of Mass Destruction
No, using Weapons of Mass Destruction I got http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ but you need to look closely at it, it is so close to a standard error page many people miss it and close the page. Joe
Steve wrote:

LOL. You've got waaay too much time on your hands, Jummy!
Cheers,
Frank

Try here also http://azoz.com/leek/leek3-17.pdf Scroll down to pg 3.
Art

No, the guy who built that web-page about the "WMD" was the one who had wwwaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too much time on his hands! Nahmie
then click on "do you mean French militry defeats?" you should go to the following site.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

LOEL!

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:06:16 GMT, "Roger"

my favorite was this
- French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.
LOL
Traves
Thu, Jul 10, 2003, 4:26pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@flash.net (JimMcNamara) says: Go to www.google.com type in: french military victories click on the: I feel lucky button.
Even better. Do the above. Then back, and change French to Italian, and click the "I feel lucky" button again.
JOAT Let's just assume you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html

"Somebody was telling me about the French Army rifle that was being advertised on eBay the other day -- the description was, 'Never shot. Dropped once.'" Rep. Roy Blunt (MO)
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:11:55 GMT, Lenny

LOL
i heard that one years ago, but at the time it was ARVN rifles
Traves
While we are on the funny sites subject:
http://www.crank.net /
Enjoy. -- Cheers Nuno Souto snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au.nospam