"Dave In Texas" wrote:

------------------------------------- Amazing.
Murphy's 3rd law:
"Mother Nature Is a Bitch"
The above pics just confirm it.
Lew
In spewed forth:

Not to mention her carbon footprint<g>

A column on the Opinion page in today's (March 18) WSJ by Howard Stringer of the Sony Corp. " The foreign media have marveled at how calmly and patiently the survivors line up for food, water or gas. But it is no surprise to me that even when supplies run out, not only do the Japanese not riot, they do not murmur an objection." The Japanese spirit is aptly captured in the phrase, "Fukutsu no seishin" translated to 'Never give up". It reflects tenacity, perseverence and hope.
Joe G
Hiroshima http://www.flickr.com/photos/litwinenko/121422143 /
Nagasaki
http://civilianmilitaryintelligencegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Nagasaki_1945_-_Before_and_after_adjusted.jpg

http://civilianmilitaryintelligencegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Nagasaki_1945_-_Before_and_after_adjusted.jpg
Looks like the first photo of Hiroshima, is a Photoshop

It is a model. It even mentions that in the by-line.

It is a model. It even mentions that in the by-line.
Okay thanks Rob, that info didn't come up on my browser at all, only got the photos, same with the Nagasaki photos, might have to get a new browser