OT: I really should know better...

SWMBO took darling daughter out to buy a grad dress today. DD modeled for us. Gorgeous.
As we were hugging, basking in the beauty that was DD, SWMBO said "are you feeling old?" referring to the fact DD is graduating.
I squeezed her butt, pulled her close, and said "yes, I think I am feeling old."
Good thing I cleaned the guest room last weekend... I'm sleeping there for a while.
http://improve-usenet.org /
Dave Balderstone wrote:

SWMBO.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
Dave Balderstone wrote:

My ex-wife and I were downtown on Sixth Street (entertainment district) and the Swedish Bikini team was down there for some promotional thing. They were all wearing very revealing black evening gowns and were walking around in pairs.
We were standing in front of a club talking when I saw two of them walking towards us from behind my exwife. I think it was the tequila that made me reach out and move my ex-wife out of the way for a better look.
I don't advise this for anyone that likes to sleep indoors.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Oyoyoyoyoi. That would have been an ice-pack on my eye, had that been me. (Maritime girls who grew up with 4 older brothers respond that way... I think... not sure... but I have a feeling...)

Ya think there might be a connection between that and the "ex" part? <g>
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

Could be! We had a lot more problems than that, though. At least I can look back on that event and be amused. Proof that you can find something good in everything.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:18:03 +0000, Robert Allison wrote:

I was driving along one day with my wife in the car and a pile of stuff filling the back when we saw two gorgeous girls in teeny-tiny shorts and bikini tops hitchhiking, and it was starting to rain.
We were going their way, but the car was totally full up. As they looked hopefully at us I held up both hands to say 'sorry, no room'.
Wifey, of course, interpreted this as 'sorry, I'd love to but I've got this spoilsport old hag with me...'
You can guess how it went from there.

You could'a let them ride on the hood. ;~)
Leon wrote:

    or not,     jo4hn

Just because the girls have nifty bazoombas doesn't make them bimbos. Nifty tittage doesn't mean dumb.
wrote: .

That's a keeper.........

"Look Ma!! I can operate the power windows ...and LOOK.. NO hands!!!"
"DonkeyHody" wrote:

Kicked the slats out of the cradle the first time I heard that one, but is points out the need to remember fat girls need loving to, so roll them in flour and go for thre wet spot.
Lew