OT- I never get invited to the right parties!

I live in a college town, with a very expensive college.

Today, I was I at the local BORG and noticed 5-6 college age girls buying a dozen or so funnels and a roll of vinyl tubing that looked like it would attach to the funnels.

Fun tonight...

Reply to
Ba r r y

The thought of that brings back many found memories :) Thanks for brightening up my morning.

Reply to
bf