OT: I need quick help! Need Host some pics for a few days?

Dear All,
My farking POS ISP has decided that I use too much bandwidth and won't allow me to buy anymore.
I currently have a couple thousand dollars of router bits on Ebay with no reserve. With the pictures gone I am sure I am going to lose my shirt. I was wondering if any of my imaginary friends here would host my pictures for a few days until the auctions ends.
There are 12 pics about 30-40K each.
This needs to happen quickly. Can anyone help me?
Note in my sig what you need to do to email me directly.
Thanks,
David.
David,
Try here :
http://trifs.dyndns.org /
Its free.

you want imaginary people to do you a real favor? :)

Send them to me and I'll post them and send you the urls

I've got bandwidth available. Let me know if you still need it.
Rob snipped-for-privacy@imajis.com
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com