OT - I'm so happy now ...

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop this morning.
That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley bastards..
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?
(hee, hee, hee...duck and cover...)
Regards, Tom.
Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 / tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet

No silly, that is what you get when you misspell "Osama". ;~)
Leon wrote:

You mean it's not Obama Ben Laden?
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Swingman wrote:

jo4hn" wrote in message

Windows Update: kb/955020
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

How did that come up?
By the way, I spent the last week in your lovely state, Austin and Boerne.
On your recent testimonial and with Leon's concurrence (something about the little known fact of a great range of taste where wine is concerned), I tried some of that St. Genevieve. Not bad and certainly priced right.
It is proabaly good that the State of Mississippi still screws the population by being the sole wholesaler, it wouldn't be good for will power for the price to be that low.
Frank
"Frank Boettcher" wrote

Included in kb955020 Windows update this morning.

Was in the Austin/Elgin area this week myself doing the preliminaries on a custom house I'll be starting soon ... a different world than we're used to down in this urban cesspool - except for state politicians, the rattlesnakes/vermin are mostly animals.

Shhh ... the index traders may hear you.! Still $9.98 for two 1.5 liter bottles of Fort Stockton's finest at Sams .

Best "dip" going for Brenham's Bluebell sugar free popsicles on a hot Texas evening, right Leon?
:)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08