OT: I'll just leave this here.

Is he on to something?

Robatoy

Stop promotoing this idiot with your spam here.

This is wood working group. Try not to destroy this one also. Try to stay focused. Take your medication, if necessary.

Josepi

Are you ON something?

nb

Reply to
notbob

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

This scribe is just a hit counter collector.

His controversial garbage is just that....garbage.

Reply to
Josepi

Just another paranoid tea partier. sad

len

Reply to
lennn99

attention.

Of course that might be because most of the public won't listen to a calm discussion of real issues :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I've listened to this guy off and on for about 15 years. His story changes to fit current events and who's in office at the time. According to him, there is no politician in office, or ever will be, that is not an enemy of the people. His story has been (for as long as I have known of him) that the Global Elite (?) is planing the take over of the US using UN troops to do so and FEMA will be in charge of enforcement and imprisoning anyone that resists the take over. If the UN and FEMA clowns are all we have to worry about, we're pretty safe.

Reply to
CW

Maybe, but his is right about how we worship celebrities and athletes as if they are important. James is a good ball player and he should be paid well. How about 90% of what a teacher makes? That seems generous.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

So you disagree? Something you can't get your small mind around is automatically garbage?

WOW! I feel so enlightened to have been exposed to your perspective!

Reply to
Robatoy

More like what is he on.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

LeBron James, a NBA basketball free agent, is going to the Miami Heat.

Blah-blah-blah but one (only?) reason he's going to Miami instead of the New York Knicks is taxes.

On a five-year contract worth $96 million -- what he'd get from the [NY] Knicks or the [Miami] Heat -- LeBron would pay $12.34 million in New York taxes. That's $6,700 per day.

Florida has no state income tax.

He'd pay $5.7 million extra in tax if he re-signed with his current Cleveland team; with the New Jersey team, he'd pay $10.3 million in state income taxes.

Note: "Basketball" is a game played with a large, bouncing ball. The object of the game is to score points by flinging the ball into a hoop slightly larger than the ball.

Reply to
HeyBub

Actually, it's twice as big, but that's not important.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Totally fits that you would support his literary grandstanding trollboi.

WOW! I feel so enlightened to have been exposed to your perspective!

Reply to
Josepi

Just a website ***hit*** collector that shows his stats to the advertisers for more money.

Reply to
Josepi

When Alicks Jones posted a video on the evils of censorship (for Aussie Internet) people slammed him publicly for being an asshole (his trademark to sell advertising) to promote his advertising dollars.

His next move was to **censor** the posting to his video channels of youtube, in order to eliminate people exposing him, not for the asshole he is but, for his monetary gain by literary grandstanding.

This is old news for anybody familiar with Don Cherry and what's his name? on the NY radio station (can't remember abd couldn't care less) more salesmen that attract children with four letter words.

Somebody get a kick-back for posting this garbage here? Don't support the junk. Don't click the link.

Josepi

Well, you idiot, there are no web-hit counters on his TV show and radio programme. Maybe, just maybe you have him confused with your heroes, Beck and Limburger.

Reply to
Robatoy

Key words ***LEAVE IT***

He couldn't...LOL

Josepi

off.

Reply to
Robatoy

For such a smart-assed know-it-all Usenet wizard you sure have a probem with using your killfilters.

Having fun yet?

Reply to
Josepi