OT: I'll just leave this here.

Page 1 of 2
Is he on to something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
;_xBWsDpz0
Stop promotoing this idiot with your spam here.
This is wood working group. Try not to destroy this one also. Try to stay focused. Take your medication, if necessary.
Is he on to something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
;_xBWsDpz0
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:06:23 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

Having a bad day? This isn't the type of posting I'm used to seeing from you.
Or is someone else posting?

It's me alright. Was just speaking Josepi's language as he seems to be having a problem with regular english. I get really tired of script kiddies like him. Some days my tolerance level is a bit lower. My apologies to you and the rest of the crew.
Robatoy wrote:
It's me alright. Was just speaking Josepi's language as he seems to be having a problem with regular english. ---------------------------- Killfile maybe.
Life is short.
Don't be a stubborn Dutchman.
All you do is end up with chicken shit on you.
Lew

Solution is in your hands. I will pester this group for as long as you follow my deliberate drivel. Totally decimate it if I have to.
Another attempt to clone me.
Apologeies to all except the troll.
wrote:

Solution is in your hands. I will pester this group for as long as you follow my deliberate drivel. Totally decimate it if I have to.

[snipped drivel ]

Sure Josepi.... sure....
Is so to a clone. The copy is brilliant! To complix for the avage addled Dutch bent clog maker LOL LOL
You be careful the last dutchy to mix it with me did not get up so well. His head fell off I am told. A real life noddy LOL LOL LOl
one illiterate fucktard wrote in message

Boy, would you be in for the surprise of a lifetime.
wetback not boy if you want insult. I spit my mexican bean curd to you hombre. What you going to do about that LOL Beat the board with your opun grined clog LOL LOL
You are not able to shut your yap for a simple thread response you deranged wood glue sniffing bottom posting wannabe! LOL LOL LOL
goooooooo noddy!

Robatoy, You have been responding to a friend of yours (in another group) that, apparently, was made to look bad to the girls, had his ass kicked all over the Internet, and has a hard-on for me, thinking I am somebody else. It would appear he is a crybaby, troll and just attempts to disrupt groups, in general.
It would appear his lack of Usenet experience makes him lash out, through paranoia, thinking all teranews accounts are the same person.
My apologies for any involvement you have been suckered into.
wrote:

.

Are you ON something?
nb
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 10:17:08 -0400, Robatoy

I can't argue with anything he said...
This scribe is just a hit counter collector.
His controversial garbage is just that....garbage.
wrote:>Is he on to something?

I can't argue with anything he said...

Maybe, but his is right about how we worship celebrities and athletes as if they are important. James is a good ball player and he should be paid well. How about 90% of what a teacher makes? That seems generous.

I have no problem with what he's paid. I'm not paying it so it's none of my business. I wish the press would keep it none of my business.

So you disagree? Something you can't get your small mind around is automatically garbage?
WOW! I feel so enlightened to have been exposed to your perspective!
Totally fits that you would support his literary grandstanding trollboi.

Just another paranoid tea partier. sad
len