OT / Humor - The Importance of Good Communications

It's an old joke; but I hope it brightens your day.
CHINESE SICK LEAVE
Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work."
The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."
Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon......... You got nice house!"
I liked that! Thanks
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

I thought Hung Chow was constipated.

I thought he was a dog with a purple tongue and a huge schlong.