OT Humor: Outsourcing

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. I reached a call center in Pakistan ..... I told them I was suicidal...... They got all excited and asked if I could wear a vest and drive a truck.

You gotta get out more Jo4hn. That one's been around a few times.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
jo4hn wrote: