OT How useless is tech support these days..

Page 4 of 4
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:29:47 -0700, Doug Winterburn

Lexmark is what WAS IBM. Kinda the Lenovo of printers.
My favorite printer of all time is the old OkiData. Their dot matrix printers were jackhammers. The OL400 and 800 were EXCELLENT laser class printers - (used LED instead of lazer and rotating mirror) Mine did all my office printing for 14 years. Had numerous inkjets for colour printing around the house over that period of time.
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:53:46 -0500, Leon wrote:

Well yes, but at the price of the one at the above link, does anyone care? $170 for a networkable color laser?