OT - How To Properly Write A Complaint

http://www.pureesoiree.be/forum/topic.do?idp605
Scroll down about a page. Great writing.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green
sound like my local government!! (republicans all)
Len

Marvelous!!!
I fell off the chair and woke up the dog.

hehehehe...thanks for that.
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:27:46 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

About half the fun is the comments from the Dutch! If you can read the language, they are a hoot!
In any case the Brits can use salacious language very well, almost polite about it, don't you think.