OT - Forget the dog, chicken is man's best friend

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/blunt49.html
Man has an extremely good point.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:38:41 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I believe that he missed the most important point.
Whenever someone comes up with something that nobody else wants to eat, and they test it on the market, they always get a response like,
"It tastes just like chicken."
Hardly anyone says, " It tastes just like dog."
Maybe in Korea, but almost never here.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Not entirely so. Many years ago I read an account about a man who was shot by his chicken. It seems he was about to do in the bird with a shotgun while holding the "intended" victim in his out stretched had. Chicken struggled, causing man to trip and fall and bird allegedly caused shotgun to discharge into man thus mortally wounding him. It may have been a "rural" legend but I did see it in a real newspaper. Marc (who raises ducks as pets, not food)
I heard that too, but it was on a cheap radio, sooo........
Hey JT,
Why all this sudden fascination about "yard bird"? A REAL man doesn't eat yard bird.
--
Charley

"J T" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:35:33 +0000, Charley wrote:

Actually, a "real" man eats what he darned well pleases.