OT: Faster beer!

Page 2 of 2

Watch all the hoidy-toidy alleged beerOPhiles come out of the woodwork (on topic) on this one. How it'll damage the delicate balance of a fine stout. How you're supposed to wait 30 minutes for your beer. How it'll eventually cause testicular cancer and the defoliation of the Amazon rain forest.
Criminy - if those deweezils had their way, there'd be no pop tops, twist offs; we'd still be sucking on udders for milk and planning Moon Missions with Post 1441 slide rules.
This ME's a genius. He deserves the Nobel Prize for Humanitarian Acts.
And I'll bet his Dad *actually brags* about his son.