OT: Fact or Fiction??

This sounds like such a whopper, that it hard to believe. But it seems to be true.
I just don't know. Or maybe I don't want to know.
"Flyboy" and Mysterious Ailment:
http://in.news.yahoo.com/030624/43/25eim.html

The things some guys will do to impress chicks.... -- Ernie
Notice that he is getting treatment in a state run hospital. I can't *wait* for state run health car to reach the US.

Lee Michaels wrote:

Looks legit. I found four differently-written versions of the same story. Only yours mentioned the flies coming out of his penis though.