OT: eBay Coupon for buying TOOLS

I just bought a Bostitch N88RH-MCN off of eBay for a total of $174 delivered to my door. This is over $50 cheaper than Amazon.com, and it's still a brand new tool with warranty. If you go to fatwallet.com and search for eBay coupons you can find 10% off ones if you use paypal. I did this and saved $16 in about 2 minutes. Pretty neat.
Standard disclaimers apply.
JP ******************************************************* I can't WAIT to put up some joist hangers.