OT: Come on, you laughed..

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Beck.jpg

And you're point?

No, he's not. ;)

Just another Canuckistani hate crime. Ignore it.
-- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. -- William S. Burroughs
I know you are trying to be "funny."
Keep working at it and maybe you will get it.
Something like a truck load of dead babies on Mother's Day just isn't funny, no matter how your dress it up.
Deb
Robatoy wrote:

Keep your shirt on, folks. All this photoshopped image of Beck does is illustrate how low the whole thing has gone.
All that's funny about dead baby jokes are the idiots who think they're funny.
Dr. Deb wrote:

use a filter on him.........
Here we go again with the cry baby syndrome.
"I don't like what he said.... He's a troll!"
"Everybody on my side, right?..."
"right?..."
"right?..."
use a filter on him.........
twins
On 01/13/2011 10:13 AM, Robatoy wrote:

They are both nuts.
Beck is just kinder and gentler. Somewhat.
RonB