OT Calling on my wood butcher friends!! PART DEUX.

All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs! What a wonderful showing by The Warriors! Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it to a goal of $ 600. Now *I* say, make it a $ 1000 because I KNOW that many of my wRECKER friends are all good for some donations too. I also know that many of you already contribute to many causes, so no worries if you skip this one, although you will make my doggie cry when I tell her. The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and thanks! I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit? http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_even_?px=4343756 &...
================ YEEEEHAW!!!! We hit goal at $ 1000 !!!

Now Angela and I are thinking to raise the goal, as many have yet to donate (also we did a direct e- mailing) .... If we set it to $ 2000, is that greedy and, is it possible to BE greedy when it comes to a genuine charity?
On 5/30/2012 7:55 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Go for it ... hate to see Moxie with tears in those doggie eyes.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Keep bumping the goal, Rob.

We will do just that. Now bumped up to $ 1500. When we get to $5K, I will start picking up people and turning them upside down and shaking all their change out of their pockets. :-)
In article

You're going to become a consultant?
--
Woodworking and more at <http://www.woodenwabbits.com