Test Meter part deux

Following on from ARW test meter advice the other week I spent a while researching and stuff then managed to bag the following:

"METREL EUROTEST COMBO 3125B WITH EASI SWITCH A1214" £190 - Deal of the century. Saving about £400 quid on the ex. VAT price of new. Many people watching the item but going back to my pet hate rant earlier in the week, if something is a fair price then bag it up don't barter... "buy it now" worth a gamble.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk