OT But it is slow here

This was brought to my attention by Matthias Wandel, they guy that does a lot of wooden gears.
We were discussing glass a few weeks back and this is a pretty interesting video on glass, in particular "Prince Rupert's drop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe-f4gokRBs

Pretty neat. Thanks.
*Kinna reminds me of the home-made biscuits, I recently made.
Sonny
On 6/3/2013 11:44 AM, Sonny wrote:

On 6/3/2013 9:44 AM, Leon wrote:

That was very cool. I had never seen or hear of that before. Thanks.
--
Jeff