OT: Brandenburg # 5 (Who doesn't want to be cheered up in 9 minutes flat?)

I have several versions of this on CD and vinyl, but it is always fun to watch it.I have no idea who these people are, but it looks like fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?vIIOKnhX0Sk&feature=related

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:18:23 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Very nice.
I've had the opportunity on a few occasions to see chamber music presented in a true, small and intimate, chamber setting. it's a fabulous experience, to those who like this sort of music. Thanks for the link.
Reply-to address is real John
Robatoy wrote:

A coincident pair of cardioid microphones, excellent room acoustics, excellent score, and competent players = great musical experience.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Sarandon in Witches Of Eastwick had a musical experience. *S*